All accommodation must be paid up prior to commencement, All weekend accommodation must be booked and paid for by the preceding Wednesday to hold a bed and order food.
Accommodation Cancellation – please read carefully
A refund will only apply where:
- Accommodation bookings are canceled by management. Full refund, or pro-rata refund if cancelled after commencement
- The customer cancels by notifying management at least 14 days prior to the commencement. (less $25 admin fee)
- The customer cancels by notifying management at least 48 hours prior to the commencement- cancellation fees of up to 25% apply.
No refund will apply where:
- Accommodation is cancelled inside 48 hours from the date it was due to begin.
- Accommodation is terminated prior to the end of the booking.
- CVSC (Inc.) will not be liable for refunds due to snow/weather conditions during the booking.
We recommend you take out ski specific travel insurance to cover the costs incurred from circumstances out of our / your control such as medical, weather or travel issues.
Refunds which fall outside of these conditions may be granted under exceptional circumstances. Application must be made in writing to the committee with evidence provided. Allow a minimum of 10 working days for refund to arrive.
Bookings imply acceptance of all conditions on this web site or instructions issued by the ski area or base area manager, they have the right to remove person in breach of these conditions without refund.
Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult unless special arrangements are made.
Club Champs Surcharge
There is a special dinner surcharge if people stay during Club Champs Saturday party of $20, there is also usually a themed costume party. This will be required to be paid on the night. click here for the Club champs date